Are you interested in presenting a session at our national conference?
Magnet Schools of America (MSA) is now accepting presentation proposals for our 36th Annual Conference on Magnet Schools.
We are looking for sessions for all different grade levels (PreK-12), all audiences (teachers, school administrators, district administrators) and all-themes for the following tracks:
- Marketing, Recruitment and Communication
- Sustainability High Quality Programming; Magnet School Design
- Access, Equity, and Diversity
- Creating Teacher Leaders; Leadership and Change Management
- Honoring/Strengthening Family Community Involvement; Building Partnerships
- Innovative Curriculum; Technology Integration; Theme Development
RFP submissions are due Friday, December 8, 2017 for best consideration.